Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CDC after the HAEDLess Sampler SAL - Feb.


This past weekend (Fri. to Mon.) was the SAL. Here's my update!

I can't beleive that this coming weekend is the Fourth Weekend Themed SAL already! Time is just flying by for me lately, must be a sign that I'm getting old. Anyways, I worked on Curley Tailed Rosey for the last 4th WTS, so I think that I'll work on her once again. She's a fun stitch, and I want to see if I can finish the page I'm on by the end of this month.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Your CdC is looking absolutely beautiful! I really love the colors and how striking it all is against the dark background.

tkdchick said...

Wow! What an awesome clolour for CDC!!!

Sally said...

CdC is looking fantastic Louanne!

Mad Dixie said...

I love the colours you've chosen, it looks stunning

Astrid said...

Louanne I tagged you please look at http://borduur.blogspot.com what to do
Astrid