Tuesday, February 19, 2008

CDC after the HAEDLess Sampler SAL - Feb.


This past weekend (Fri. to Mon.) was the SAL. Here's my update!

I can't beleive that this coming weekend is the Fourth Weekend Themed SAL already! Time is just flying by for me lately, must be a sign that I'm getting old. Anyways, I worked on Curley Tailed Rosey for the last 4th WTS, so I think that I'll work on her once again. She's a fun stitch, and I want to see if I can finish the page I'm on by the end of this month.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Your CdC is looking absolutely beautiful! I really love the colors and how striking it all is against the dark background.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! What an awesome clolour for CDC!!!

Sally said...

CdC is looking fantastic Louanne!

Tracy Dixon said...

I love the colours you've chosen, it looks stunning

Astrid said...

Louanne I tagged you please look at http://borduur.blogspot.com what to do
Astrid