Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March HAEDless Sampler SAL

Here's my progress on CDC from this past weekend.
I have been having fun reading stitching blogs. Ann over at Knowledge and Needles inspired me to purchase Pretty Pumpkins (Glendon Place). Nicole now has me hooked on Country Cottage Needleworks and Little House Needleworks! I just ordered CCN Home Sweet Home, and I am drooling over Daisy Sampler (and many others!). OH! You must pop over to her blog and see her WIP Just Nan's "Memories", it's yummy!

I guess with all my long term (BAPs) projects, I need a little "instant gratification" once in a while! I went a bit crazy ordering charts, just a little bit... I'll do a stash post when it arrives.

Also, I did receive my Kitty Diva, got it on Friday! She is gorgeous and I'm going out this afternoon to get a frame for her. Once I have her "dressed" I'll post a pic!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looking good! I love how the reds/pinks stand out on the dark fabric on your CDC.

Dani - tkdchick said...

CDC is looking great!