Thursday, May 15, 2008

Goblin Tree After the May 2008 HAED SAL.


I'm late posting this, the SAL ended Monday night. But I just finally got around to it. I've had a couple of frustrating days this week, nothing serious, just annoying stuff. Anyway, I completed page 3! So far I've completed pages 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, & 10. Seven whole pages! The most ever on any HAED (for me)! I decided I want to finish the pages going across the top, so I've started page 4 since this pic was taken, and I am glad to say that my stitching mojo is back! I'm almost touching the right-hand border! Just a few more stitches.

Before I left for CA, and for a bit when I got back, I worked on my *LK*. Sorry I had to break this into 2 pieces, it won't fit in the scanner anymore. I know it's crooked and wrinkled, but you get the idea. Once I finish 'CARE' I have 4 more words to go! The HAEDLess Sampler SAL is this weekend, so maybe I can finish it.

No comments: