Thursday, June 19, 2008

As Promised

A new pic of *LK* Double-flit-it's:
I fixed "Encourage" so it's centered now, finished "Laugh", and that little blue line is the begining of "Create". After that there's "Live!" and it's done!
This is the stash from The Yankee Stitch shope. From top left Lakeside Linnens, 32c Sand Dune Vintage, 18 X 27, 28c English Rose,15.5 X 18, 28c Light Terra Cotta,18 X 27.5. Bottom 28c Antique White, full yard. I went a little overboard, I know. But how often do I get to visit there? I took full advantage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before anything else I have to say just how gorgeous your Goblin tree is, it has been a while since I last saw it and it looks to me as if you may be able to finish it this year or at least early next if we do not get side swipped with some must have new charts! - grin.
Love the fabric you choose, it will come in handy for those new starts and the white is always good to have on hand...never know when you might find that chart that screams start me on white!
Isn't it fun to splurge once in a while!
hugs