Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sept. Sampler SAL

The SAL was from Friday to Monday. This is my progress. Ths weekend is a background SAL. I'll be back on Goblin Tree.

Computer Update! Well, Dell shipped my giant laptop back to me Tuesday ... MINUS THE HARD DRIVE!!!! Why would they send it back to me if it's useless? It has no drive in it at all. The paperwork says that the drive for my machine is "out of stock at the repair facility". And when it becomes available they will ship it directly to me. I called them and they said that when they get the drive they will send a techie here to install it. This means that the charts that I didn't have backed up are G O N E! I've figured out that my laast backup was the 1st week oy May. So I only lost 4 HAED charts. I've emailed them and requested on bended knee that I be allowed to download them again. I haven't heard from them yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I got my new 'baby' laptop the same day. I finally got it all set up yesterday, and here I am!!! YAY! It's just the cutiest thing! So I'm 'back in business' now!

Thank you all for your well wishes. My surgery date is Oct. 8 th. Doctor said to plan for 2 nights in the hospital (I'm not happy about that). She tells me it will be a 6 week recovery time. I'm really not happy about that! I just hope I will be well enough to stitch!!!! At least then, it won't be wasted time....

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I absolutely love your CdC progress!

Your computer sagas sound a lot like me trying to get a replacement computer at work when I just changed locations by a few miles. Hope it all works out OK :)