Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Updates

I'm home from the hospital, got home Thursday night. Everything went as planned. I get a little better each day. Thanks for your well wishes. I can't do anyting, no driving, lifting, cleaning, no nothing! My DH is coping wonderfully. He's been cooking and cleaning and taking great care of me. I am just sitting back and turnng into a potato!!! But that's the doctor's orders for the next 6 to 8 weeks. So all I can do is stitch! The Oct. HAED SAL Challenge was this weekend, so I stitched away (as long as I was awake). I got more trees filled in and some more of that fantastic wing. Is it just me, or are her wings just marvelous?! I am captivated by her wings. HAED charts are da bomb!

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

wow she's looking fantastic! I hope you have a smooth recovery!

Jane said...

Absolutely stunning. Hope the recovery goes well

Tama said...

You are absolutely right; her wings are stunning! Hope everything goes well for you - and your DH!

Cindy said...

Hope your recovery is speedy :)

I love watching your progress on this!

Sharon said...

Glad to hear that you are doing okay.