Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan. 2009 HAEDless SAL


Worked on CDC this weekend. I've finally made it to the right border. A bit less than 2 pages to go on this one! Stitched on Black 25 Ct.Lugana using Vicki Clayton Varigated Silk in Tugtupite, full X, 1 over 1. Started April 12, 2007.


I worked a bit more on Dark Cherry before the SAL this weekend. I am really slow compared to some of the other stitchers! If you'd like to see other's, visit The HAED BB, and look in the Dark Cherry SAL forum here: Dark Cherry 2009 SAL pics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! what a simply stunning design!

Cindy said...

You are really making great progress on CdC. Every time I see one of your updates, I am amazed at how striking those colors are!

Sharon said...

Your projects look wonderful-especially CdC. It is just stunning on that black!

Samantha said...

CDC is gorgeous - I love the colour silk you chose. Dark Cherry is looking good too :o)