Friday, July 3, 2009

Doing Well

Sorry to keep you in suspense over the last couple of days. Here's some new pictures of baby boy from yesterday, July 2, 2009.
He's growing so much every day. I don't know if you can tell from the pics but he's twice the size he was 2 weeks ago. He's eating about half a bottle of formula every 3 hours now.
I've gotten quite a few great name suggestions, thank you to those of you that commented. Still haven't decided on one yet. Here's the suggestions so far:
Sweeney, Spike, Sebastian, Stewart, Syd, Sam, Stan, Sal, Sam, Stanley, Sunny, Sammy, Smidge, Salvador, Selik, Superman, and Sadi.
I like Sadi, it means fortunate/lucky in arabic, but I think it might be to hard to pronounce. And Selik which means Blessed, but same problem with that one. I have to think on it some more. I'm just calling him 'Mommy's little baby' for now.

5 comments:

Billie said...

He is so cute! How could someone just dump him somewhere??? Do you know how the other kitten is doing? Please do keep us posted I love to see new pics of him. Have a great stitching weekend.

Tama said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Syd
I want to pet him so badd!!!
LOL

Anonymous said...

When he gets a little bigger you'll have to see if he has bonded to you as his mother. If he follows you everywhere you could call him Shadow.

Hazel said...

I can't believe I have missed these posts! How awful that someone just left them there to die. Such cruelty! I am sure there is no need for anyone to do that in this day and age. He is so beautiful and I'm sure you will make a wonderful surrogate mum! x