Monday, April 19, 2010

Lots of Updates

Things around here have been busy lately. My apologies for not posting for so long. I figured I would appease the blogger Gods with lots of pictures. First up is Dark Cherry.


Then there's QS Arthur.

Next up Enchanted Garden. These 3 were , last stitched on during March.




And Tiny Treasure Sun Worshiper Cat 3, he was last stitched on in Feb.


And how about some kitty pictures?


Simba has grown so much! He is 15 lbs. now!





Simon just gets more and more handsome every day!

Storm poses for a pic.
Sky helps me with the laundry.



Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Great projects.
And cute kitties!

Sara said...

Don't feel too bad, I've been a terrible blogger lately too. Your WIP's look great though, hope to see more soon:)

Tama said...

Wow, that's a lot of work!!!
and Simba looks amazing! All grown up :D