Monday, July 19, 2010

2010 SK SAL (HAED)

I've joined yet another HAED SAL. This is the 2010 July - Dec. StoryKeep SAL. There was a choice of charts, I chose Chesterton by Lesley Anne Ivory. The finished product should look like this:



I have about 1200 stitches in so far. Stitching on 28ct white evenweave, 1X1 full cross. I started in the top left corner. Here's what it looks like now:





Not sure if I posted an update on the Enchanted SK (that's from the 2010 Jan. - Jun. SAL). So this is where I am with her:










I also picked up an old wip I had going. TT Sun Worshipper Cat 3, the artwork is by Katherine Barber, and the chart is retired from HAED. Here's what the original looks like:




And here is what he looks like now:










I'm really enjoying this hot, hot Summer we've been having in NJ. Spending a lot of time floating around the pool. Hope you are enjoying your Summer wherever you may be! Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Mel said...

All looking great!

Sara said...

You've been busy, your WIPs look great! It must be the year to go to Vegas for a wedding, you're probably the fifth person I've heard of that's been recently and we were there earlier this summer for a cousin's wedding too.