Friday, January 28, 2011

Dark Cherry Update

Here's the result of my work this week for the "faces" SAL:
She now has both eyes and a complete face. She will go away for a while, and I'll move on to the retired artists SAL for this coming week. We all know what that means... Goblin Tree! YAY!! Linda Ravenscroft is no longer a retired artist from HAED (thank God!) But, the chart is a retired one, so it counts for this SAL. Here's where it is now, prior to the SAL:
Speaking of LR, have you seen the new releases of 4 new LR cats? So adorable! Presenting....
Gabriel
Lucifer
Smitten Kittens
Moonlight and Moonbeam Needless to say, I can't resist them!!!

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I love the kitties!

Happy blogoversary :)

Unknown said...

Lovong Goblin Tree, it's going to be so fantastic when it's finished
I adore the angel kittes!! They are soooooooooo gorgeous..... oh dear THEA WANT!!!!!! On to my wishlist they are going!

Thea xx

Alejandra said...

Querida: que buen gusto tienes para elegir los dibujos, los diseƱos.... me gustaron 6 de ellos, (en realidad me gustaron todos, hahahaha), tu me puedes enviar por mail????
Dark Cherry.-
QS SAL (Fragile Heart);
Enchanted Garden .-
Chesterton.-
Curly Tailed Rosy.-

Tienes una manos amravillosas y una rapidez inigualable, felicitaciones!!!!