Saturday, June 25, 2011

Phuan SK Start

I started him last week and this is my progress. I am pleased with it. I used some Kreinik Blending Filament (002HL) in with one of the golds and I am liking the way it's working out. You can't really see it in the scan, but IRL I think it's lovely.  He's fun to stitch too! (See post from June 10th for pic of original artwork.)
Next up, in honor of Fairy Day, is Goblin Tree.  I brought her out yesterday and will work on her for this week.
Speaking of which...    Hope you all had a lovely Fairy Day yesterday.

2 comments:

Jolyn said...

Louanne I glad your stitching the same one as me! Great start! I just had to go down and start stitching on the cat.

Babs said...

Ooh, Goblin Tree, I'm excited to see the progress on her.

And this is looking like something aswell :)