So I only made one of my half yearly goals for 2011. But one is better that none!
Here's the wrap up:
2011 Full Year GOALS1. Finish Fragile Heart SAL COMPLETE!
2. Finish TT SunWorshipper Cat 3 COMPLETE!
3. Finish Chesterton SK SAL COMPLETE!
4. Complete one more page (at least) on Goblin Tree: Pages 1 thru 12 finished. COMPLETE!
2011 ½ Year GOALS
1. Finish 1 page Bewitched (page 1 started).
2. Finish 1 page Phuan (page 1 started). COMPLETE!
3. Start Catfish and finish (at least) half of the page.
I'm currently stitching on Goblin Tree for the Retired Artists SAL on the HAED Board. She's so much fun to work on, and I'm glad to have her back on the scroll rods again. I think I will try to finish her this year! I have the first page of the 2012 Freebie QS SAL in my hot little hands, but I haven't even kitted it up yet. I chose Siberian Forest by Kayomi Harai.
Big surprise, right? I picked a cat! I will have to dedicate some time to pulling floss and picking a fabbie. It would be nice to actually keep up with the pages as they come out, for a change. I haven't figured out my 2012 goals yet, but you can bet that Siberian Forest will be amongst them.
So here's to a happy and productive new stitchy year!