Friday, March 23, 2007

It's been a while

I moved up to page 1 on Goblin Tree (directly above the last page I worked on). I am stitching the moon and it's taking me some time. I decided to add some sparkle, so for all the DMC 3866 I did the first leg of the X as normal, then I went back and did the second leg of the X in Petite Treasure Braid (PB10). I am liking the way it is turning out and I can't wait to post a picture of it. I hope to get at least the moon part done tonight.

I got my order of Vicki Clayton silks. I am planning on doing Cirque des Cercles on 25 ct. lugana with VC Tugtupite. I want to start it this weekend. Here's my floss toss for it:

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh wow I love the colour youve picked and it will lookk stunning on that fabric. I take it it is black and not another dark colour?

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louanne said...

Hazel, yes, it's black fabric. Thanks for your comments!

Tracy Dixon said...

WOW I love the colors you've picked for Cirque cannot wait to see your WIP pic's