Monday, May 14, 2007

Tagged

Sara tagged me. Here's the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 things:
1. I can't knit. I've tried, but I just can't hold 2 needles at the same time!
2. I used to love to crochet, before I found cross stitch.
3. I LOVE spinach.
4. I was a JV and a Varsity Cheerleader in High School.
5. I went to France on a school trip senior year and would love to visit again.
6. My Mother's Mother owned olive groves in Italy.
7. I want to retire so I can stitch all day!
8. I must stitch each day, even if it's just a bit. If I don't get to stitch, I'm cranky.

I won't tag anyone, just play along if you want.

No comments: