Monday, August 17, 2009

Simba 14 AUG 2009

I took these pics on Friday.


He's just so comfy with a bunch of his toys, and of course Simon had to get in on the photo op.
I did hear about his sibling. He is doing well. The girl brought in a bunch of pictures of him to the nail salon, but I wasn't there that day! I left my email addy with the lady at the salon and asked her to give it to the girl (I don't even know her name!) and ask her to send me the link to any pics she might have online. I will post them as soon as I get them.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I think you should change the name of your blog to Simba obsessions lol. I love looking at photos of him though, just as much as stitchy ones. His markings are amazing and even his tummy has lovely spots on it. I am so pleased you found out about the other kitten and that he is doing well too.

Billie said...

Oh my God!!! I have been following Simba's life and doings from the very beginning and he is just adorable. He really has stunning markings. I still can't believe someone just threw him and his sibling away. I am so glad that his sibling is doing fine as well and hope to see some pictures of him/her, too.

Tama said...

He just gets prettier every time I see him :D (so does Simon, for that matter)
Looking forward to pics of the other baby!

Margie said...

It's hard work being a kittie! :-)