Saturday, October 1, 2011

Goblin Tree - Linda Ravenscroft - 30 Sept. 2011 Update

I didn't get much time to work on her, but here's the before and after for last week.
Before:
After: 
After all these years I still love working on her.  I wish I could just continue and finish this page.  But, this week's SAL is Freebies & Smalls, so Fragile Heart is about to come out and play.  I have one yearly goal yet to complete and that's to finish FH.  I'm not anywhere near that goal, so I have to get stitching on it.

That's all, for now possums.  Have a delightful stitchy week!

7 comments:

Faerie said...

This is looking great!

Jolyn said...

Louanne your too cute! I love watching you stitch Goblin Tree! I'm sure you'll make your last yearly goal, too. Can't wait to see your pic for her.

stitchstitchknit said...

Wow, Goblin Tree is amazing =) It's just a beautiful design =)

Jan said...

It's looking fantastic!

Jan said...

It's looking fantastic!

leeni1176 said...

One of my most favorite designs....Yours is looking fantastic

florance said...

WOW !!! very, very beautiful !!!